Megan M. Greene
Megan Greene, an attorney with Greene & Greene, was born and raised in St. Petersburg, and is happy to still call it home today. She attended the University of Florida, where she earned both a Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Science, and a Juris Doctor degree. While in law school, Megan served as a member of the Journal of Law and Public Policy and the Estates and Trusts Society. Upon graduation, she was awarded the Community Service Certificate and the Pro Bono Outstanding Achievement Certificate for her involvement in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
Megan primarily practices in the area of family law, collaborative law, and trust and estate litigation and administration.
Megan is an active member of the community, with current involvement in several organizations, including the St. Pete Bar Association, the Canakaris Inn of Court, Junior League of St. Petersburg, and All Children’s Hospital. Megan is also a board member of ALPHA House of Pinellas County.
- University of Florida, B.A., with Honors
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with Honors
Areas of Practice:
- Trust Litigation
- Probate (Estate) Litigation
- Family Law Litigation
- Collaborative Dissolutions
- Guardianship Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Probate (Estate) Administration
- Guardianship Administration
- Estate Planning
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Co-Chair Collaborative Section
- American Bar Association