Raleigh "Billy" Greene
Raleigh “Billy” Greene is a third-generation attorney and native Floridian, having been born and raised in St. Petersburg. He and his wife, Megan, attended both St. Petersburg High School and the University of Florida, and now live in northeast St. Petersburg.
Mr. Greene is now a principal within Greene & Greene, along with his law partner and father, Raleigh “Lee” Greene. Prior to joining Greene & Greene, Mr. Greene had the opportunity to work as a Clerk for the Honorable Jack Day, and then as an associate litigation attorney with Baskin Fleece, Attorneys at Law in Clearwater. Mr. Greene’s practice primarily focuses on trust & estate litigation, family law, fiduciary litigation and guardianships. Mr. Greene has been recognized as an AV rated lawyer by Martindale Hubbell, the highest designation bestowed for practicing attorneys. In 2016, Mr. Greene was awarded the Canakaris Family Law Inn of Court “Young Lawyer of the Year” Award.
Mr. Greene also remains active within the community, wherein he maintains several civic, charitable and/or social associations with numerous community organizations, including the St. Pete, Clearwater and Hillsborough Bar Associations, the Canakaris and Penick Inns of Court, the YMCA, All Children’s Hospital, the St. Pete Yacht Club and the St. Pete Dragon Club.
Areas of Practice:
- Trust Litigation
- Probate (Estate) Litigation
- Family Law Litigation
- Collaborative Dissolutions
- Guardianship Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Trust Administration
- Probate (Estate) Administration
- Guardianship Administration
- Estate Planning
- University of Florida, B.A.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with Honors
- Chair of the St. Petersburg Bar Association’s Collaborative Law Committee
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- Clearwater Bar Association
- Hillsborough Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida