Megan M. Greene
Megan Greene, a partner with Greene & Greene, was born and raised in St. Petersburg, and is happy to still call it home today. She attended the University of Florida, where she earned both a Bachelor of Arts degree in Environmental Science, and a Juris Doctor degree. While in law school, Megan served as a member of the Journal of Law and Public Policy and the Estates and Trusts Society. Upon graduation, she was awarded the Community Service Certificate and the Pro Bono Outstanding Achievement Certificate for her involvement in the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance Program.
Megan primarily practices in the areas of Marital and Family Law, including divorce, alimony, child custody, timesharing, child support, modifications, relocations, marital settlement agreements, paternity, and collaborative law, as well as Trust and Estate litigation and administration.
Megan is an active member of the community, with current involvement in several organizations, including the St. Pete Bar Association, and as Treasurer of the Canakaris Inn of Court. Megan enjoys practicing law with her husband, Billy, and raising their two children, Raleigh & Marlowe, here in St. Petersburg.
- University of Florida, B.A., with Honors
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., with Honors
Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Collaborative Divorce
- Trust Litigation
- Probate/Estate Litigation
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Super Lawyers Rising Star 2019 – present
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021 – present
- Best Lawyers Firm Designation 2015 – present
- St. Petersburg Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Canakaris Family Law Inn of Court, current Treasurer
- Next Generation Divorce Collaborative Group
- Florida Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- United States District court, Middle District of Florida